|The Penrith Caravan, Camping and Holiday Expo is set to be the best weekend out; coinciding with Father’s Day it’s the perfect place to bring dad and the entire family. |
Friday 5th to Sunday 7th of September means you have three days to come along and make the most of all the show has to offer.
The 2014 Penrith Caravan, Camping and Holiday Expo is the perfect place to pick up some great show specials and to gear up for your next holiday. Whether you’re a touring novice or an avid enthusiast, you’re sure to find something for your next adventure.
See over 150 exhibitors displaying caravans, motorhomes, camper trailers, tents, kayaks, caravan and camping accessories, 4WD accessories, holiday parks and destination displays.
|Penrith Panthers Exhibition Centre (Mulgoa Road)|
|5-7 September 2014|
|9.00am – 5.00pm daily |
(closes at 4pm on Sunday)
- $10 - Adults
- $6 - Concession Card holders
- Kids under 16 free with accompanying adult
- We've got great new food outlets this year. A variety of gourmet snacks, hot and cold meals and drinks will be on offer. Barista coffee will be available on site.
- Selections of restaurants are located within the Penrith Panthers precinct.
- Disabled access throughout the Expo (wheelchair hire is not available)
- We are a dog friendly show. Your dog is most welcome but must be on a leash at all times.